Monday, October 4, 2010

Candy Corn...Lots of it.


A week in photos: A very generous visit from the Halloween Fairy! Fall has officially arrived in Ireland- I'm thrilled!


Proof that I have something that resembles a teeny social life- vino over the River Liffey.

Not too shabby!

A village indeed.



I still haven't mastered the lingo, but it's forever a work in progress. Recently, I stopped by the post to mail a package. It's a tiny little building clearly marked "Poste. I patiently waited in the "queue" and as I arrived to the front, was cheerfully informed that "No no, dear, we don't do the mail here".

"Oh, so sorry- I thought I was at the post office!"- I cried as I turned a shade of crimson.

"Oh dear, you are, but we simply don't do the mail here. Good luck!" She smiled and sent me on my merry way.

So no post, at the post....such a curious thing.


1 comment: